We will come out and perform the following services to your pool:
- Skim and brush the pool and spa
- Empty all the baskets, bags, and pump trap baskets
- Check and adjust pool chemistry
- Add appropriate chemicals
- Backwash when needed
- 45 point checklist to go through each visit
- Email with pictures to provide customer detailed information about their individual pool maintenence for the week
Repairs to Pool Equipment
We will always get your approval on any repairs that need to take place before we moved ahead.
- Repairs consist of anything leaking, equipment replacement of pumps, cleaners and heaters, tile and coping repair, diving board replacements
- Free estimates on all repairs
- Once approved, we can usually take care of it that day or schedule a better time for you
We will come out and discuss with you what your ideas are about your pool and what you would like to spend. The next part of the process is to develop your idea for the pool of your dreams. You will then receive a free estimate of the job. After we agree on the estimate terms and design features, we will be able to begin the process of the remodel.
Our goal is to design your vision. Travis Hill has been in the pool building industry for over 10 years. His passion is creating the design that works best for your family and for your individual backyard. We come out and take the time to talk with our client and actively listen to your wants and needs of a swimming pool. After the initial visit, Travis will create a design that exceeds your expectations and present it to you in your own backyard. Most pools can be completed in just 12 short weeks.
Pool clean-ups sometimes just have to happen. You buy a new house with a pool that wasn’t taken care of, the equipment stops performing correctly, or time just got away. Whichever it is, Powerhouse Pool Care and Repair can get your pool back to where it needs to be.
The filter may be the most important piece of pool equipment. It removes dirt and debris from the pool. Breaking down filters is a necessity to keep your water clean and clear.